Sai Baba Healed
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from the US says: I am a simple devotee of Baba. Om Sai Ram to all devotees here. I have a few experiences to share and I am posting them here with Sai Baba’s grace.
1) I was not worried but anxious about my parents’ travel from India and then back to India from the US. With Sai’s grace their Covid test came negative. They reached India safely and it has been almost four weeks now. Om Sai.
2) I developed some mouth ulcers and it was even difficult while squishing or trying to gargle. With some oil pulling regularly along with turmeric milk, Sai cured it.
3) Sometimes Sai tests us, really gives us signs or emotions or negative thoughts that we don’t want to see. I truly surrender all these to Baba only as I think He is the originator of these thoughts also. Anything good or bad is under His control and happens as per His will.
4) My son got a fever and a cold from daycare. Due to Covid doctors asked him to get tested. With Sai’s grace his results came negative.
5) I applied for a job in India. Sai gave a lot of positive signs that I will get it and I indeed got the job. I personally wanted to accept this job but due to responsibilities and pressure from family to not accept it, I declined the offer. To date I feel that I didn’t listen to Sai. He knows my deepest desires and if He really wants He will make it happen.
6) Many times when I go to Sai temple here, I have wished to see Him in yellow and many times He has fulfilled it and even online darshan one day when I was quite disturbed He was in yellow.
Rest assured He knows all things in your mind. Dear devoted readers, if you are reading this, I pray to Him to fulfill all your righteous and earnest desires and be with you all and protect you.
Koti Koti Pranam To Sai Baba
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from India says: Thank you Hetalji for your website.
COVID Fear – My son visited New York, met some people and I was worried about Covid. When he returned, I asked him to quarantine and get him tested. I was worried as he was starting college the week after. Thanks to Baba as it was negative. Now that he is in college, just today he told me that there were 20 people in his hostel who have been tested positive. I am worried for him and us (my husband, daughter and myself) who went to drop him and settle him in college. We will be getting tested tomorrow, Baba, please bless us to get negative results and have no Covid. Om Sai Ram!
Started College – My son started college. We dropped him and helped him settle in his dorm room. With Sai Baba blessings, everything went smoothly with a pre-orientation drop and the weekend trip to his college. Baba, please take care of him, stay with him and keep him healthy. Please show him the right path and make the right decisions. Please bless him with courage and strength while he is settling in his new phase of life. Please bless him with good friends and make him enjoy his college life. Om Sai Rakshaka Sharanam!
Son’s Medication – My son is taking medication for his growth. Baba, with Your blessings, he has grown a little bit but please make him continue to take the medication and grow another inch or so. Please keep him healthy and fit. Om Sai Arogya Kshemaday Namaha!
Baba, please bless my mother, sister, brother and their families and my husband and children with good health and happiness. If any of us have done anything wrong, I will apologize on everyone’s behalf. Please show the right path and stay with us. Please keep us safe from every kind of corona virus and from all evil eyes.
Thank You Baba for everything.
Thanks To Sai Baba
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from Australia says: I am a small devotee of Baba. First of all, thanks very much to those who are maintaining this platform through which my connection with Baba is increased.
Today, my son is sitting for an entrance examination. I prayed to Baba and also, today is my 9th Vrat day as well. This morning, I prayed to Baba, spoke to Baba and read all shlokas and prepared Puli Sadam and Kesari. My son is doing an exam in lockdown from home. I prayed to Baba that he should do well and get marks above 90 so that he does not need to sit the exams and also, my son being a teenager gets upset if things do not work properly. I was praying Baba to make him calm and cool and he should do well. My son finished the exam successfully by Baba’s grace and now the results are in Baba’s hands.
Baba please give him marks more than 90 and also tomorrow he is having a second vaccine and make sure that all should go well. I am worried about my sister’s operation and hopefully, you help her to get the vision back and the second surgery to go well and make sure the retina is attached. She is only 44 Baba and please help her. Also, please protect my parents, relatives and families and the whole world from this pandemic.
Baba, please be with me. I am not sure how to donate money or finish this vrat but I promise when I visit You after lockdown, whenever I will see You, I will buy things as promised and instructed by You. Please bless me and also give me confirmation that You are with me all the time. I doubt You all the time. Please help to clear my doubts. Om Sairam. Also, bless my sister’s daughter to get a good alliance so that she gets married to a nice guy with a nice family and should settle well. Forgive me for any mistakes which I have done knowingly or unknowingly.
Sai Baba Miracles
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from India says: Om Sairam, hello to everyone. I am a very small devotee of Sai Baba from Ajmer, Rajasthan. Before sharing my experiences I would like to thank Hetalji for giving us this wonderful platform through which we can share our experiences and it also gives us strength in tough times. The experience which I want to share is related to my mother’s health.
By Baba’s blessing, my mother’s second eye operation went well. During her admission, I wanted a private room for my mother as she has a slipped disc and knee problem but we were not able to get a private room as it was booked earlier for some other patient. I wholeheartedly prayed to Sai Baba to please give us that room as my mother needed it more. I asked the staff but they all denied. I had promised Sai Baba that if I would get the room then I would post my experience. My mother remained seated on the chair. After coming from the operation we unexpectedly got the room as that patient got discharged earlier, while the other patients including us got discharged later. It was all Baba’s miracle that made it possible that my mother was able to take a rest after the operation. Thank You Baba.
Another experience happened yesterday itself. My mother has hyperacidity issues. While sleeping yesterday night my mother felt unwell due to high acidity and her BP got high. She was feeling numbness in her head which made us worried. I prayed to Sai Baba, gave her some Udi and some was applied on her forehead and prayed to Him to please make her well so that she could sleep. I vowed to post the experience that I had promised to Baba. Within some time she became fine. This was all Baba’s blessings. Om Sairam. Please shower Your blessing on me and my family and all your devotees. Om Sairam!
Thanks To Sai Baba For The Beautiful Trip
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from the US says: This is my 4th experience. I am posting in a way to express my gratitude to our Sai. I had posted a prayer request in March saying that it was getting very delayed to find a suitable groom for my sister. Within a few days after the prayer request, we were successful in our five years endeavor of groom search. The engagement was fixed in May but there was no way that I could make it because of the ongoing pandemic.
The marriage date was fixed for Aug 25th. There were so many obstacles. We live in the US currently and there is a travel ban from India due to pandemic barring a few exceptions.
The fear of pandemic, immigration obstacles and to add to it I had not traveled to India for the past four years. Everything had snowballed and I was full of anxiety before the trip. Slowly with Sai’s grace, obstacles started resolving. It’s not to say that we didn’t have any difficulty but I think Sai’s grace gave us the strength and confidence to get through each day. Here I am writing a grateful message to our Sai, the marriage went smoothly with His blessing. Everybody who attended the marriage is healthy and we also reached back to the US without any problem.
Just thankful for every day I got to spend with my family. Om Namo Sai Nathaya Namaha.
Sai Baba Listens To All Our Prayers
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from India says: Om Sai Ram! I heartfully thank each and everyone behind this platform. Hope you are all doing well.
Coming to my experience:
1) All of us knew that the Covishield vaccine has side effects like fever and body pains. My parents were afraid of those side effects and kept delaying getting vaccinated. Somehow I convinced them to get vaccinated saying that they would not get any side effects. Then I prayed to Sai Baba that they should not experience any post-vaccination effects! As I wished, my parents are doing healthier even after two doses of vaccination.
2) My sister wished to live in the UK. After all the hurdles she got a Visa. She even took two doses of Covishield. Before the day she left, we got to know that UK people were considering two doses of Covishield as partial vaccination and making people get quarantined. And it was heavily raining in our State before the day she left. I prayed to Baba that if everything goes smoothly then I would share my experience. There was no rain on the day she left and no objection was made regarding vaccination in the UK. Can’t thank Baba enough! You are always with us and will be.
Wishing you all a great day.
An interesting book "ShirdiChe Sai Baba" is being shared on Shirdi Sai Baba Books.com, in parts. It is a book worth reading by those who are keen in knowing veiled history of Sai Baba during His times.