Sai Baba Grace
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from India says: Om Sai Ram. Thank You for this beautiful and positive blog.
1. Recently my mother had to go through a small procedure and it went all really well. Baba also directed my parents to consult a new doctor who was much, much better. The reports came out to be normal and good, by Baba’s grace. Thank You, Sai for always taking care of us.
2. Recently my neck was in pain and I was in that pain for a day. Then at night, I put Udi in the area, and in the morning it was all good. Truly, Baba is the best doctor. Thank You, Sai for always guiding us.
3. Recently I got a set of books that I was sure that I would not get. I got them on the day when I was struggling with the subject and was looking on the internet. They came to me automatically and unexpectedly. It is truly, truly Baba’s leela. Baba works in ways that we cannot understand. Thank You, Thank You Sai. I trust You with everything. Aapko sab pata hai (You know everything).
4. Baba has blessed me with the best people and I got two unexpected gifts recently. Thank You, Sai for the wonderful people. I always pray for their good health, safety, happiness, and peace of mind.
Thank You Baba for helping us through so much. I really don’t think we even realize many of Your leelas. Please always keep ma, papa, bhai, and me happy, healthy, safe, protected, and peaceful. Thank You for everything. Om Sai Nathay Namah.
Stomach Infection Cured By Sai Baba
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from India says: I am a tiny winy devotee of Baba who shares every single incident of my life with Him.
One day without any rhyme or reason, my stomach became very upset in the morning. Due to gastric issues, I was eating very light food; mainly boiled at night. I suddenly remembered that Baba warned me through a Question and Answer site that I might suffer from disease and He had asked me to meditate on His name. It became so severe that I became weak and was not able to do any household work. My maid also didn’t come during those days making it more difficult. I took some antibiotics after Baba guided me to take them for three days and I felt as if Baba was saying that just endure for four more days and I would be alright but I had a doubt.
On Wednesday evening prayer, I asked Baba to please make me alright for tomorrow’s special morning prayer. Yes, Baba heard my prayer. There was no discomfort and I happily did the pooja but by night it started again. By Friday morning, I asked Baba through chits whether I should go to a doctor but He said ‘no’ twice. I could not even talk to my mother on the phone. Hearing my voice she asked me to massage my stomach with mustard oil which I did and ultimately vomited everything that I had eaten. After that, I slowly recovered to the point that by Saturday I was completely normal. I was continuously praying to Baba to help me. Yes, He helped and today I am writing this to thank Him.
Solution To Work Issue
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from India says: I’m from Chennai, India.
I was fortunate enough to get a job after a break of more than 10 years with the blessings of Sai Baba. But the work is quite hectic and stressful. There are so many things about which I’m not aware. Invariably I spend more than my required eight hours on work. Sometimes more than 12 hours too when some issue is there.
Yesterday was one such day where I had to install something which did not have proper instructions. I asked for help and it took some time for people to respond and by the time they did, it was late evening. The due date was 11 Feb. I was worried and prayed to our Baba to help me. A person came online to help but there was an issue during installation which could not be sorted out by both of us.
Finally, I put a note saying that due to some issues the installation could not get completed. I did not have any hopes of completing it. I sent a mail to the company whose software we were installing and they responded and the support personnel within minutes on a zoom call solved the issue. I was surprised and thankful to Baba.
Writing this experience is my way of showing gratitude to Baba. Om Sai Ram!
Amazing Leela Of Sai Baba
My son had surgery and was in the ICU. He had breathing issues and in previous experience, I have explained how Baba miraculously cured his lung infection. He was on ventilators and also has pus at his surgery site. I prayed to Baba wholeheartedly to please let him breathe on his own without ventilators so that he can talk normally without that tube in his mouth and also to cure his infection.
The next day doctors said that the procedure had to be done to drain the pus and would keep the tube. I was disappointed but Baba had a different plan. I woke up at 4 o’clock in the morning and completed reading 12 chapters to complete the book. The next morning in pooja, Baba gave me darshan and gave me positive messages like “Why fear when I am here” and one message indicated chapter 26 from Sai Satcharitra. In this chapter, Sai cured the health problem of Harichandra Pithale’s son and gave me assurance that everything will be ok. Throughout the procedure, I chanted Sai’s nameShirdi Sai Baba Blessings – Experiences Part 3214, and read Sai Satcharitra and Ammavaru Sahasranamam. By Baba’s grace, the procedure went well and by the next afternoon, they removed the tube from his mouth. Thank You Baba for curing my son’s health issues and I am sure Sai will cure all other health issues also. Om Sri Sai Arogya Kshemadaya Namaha.
Thanks To Sai Baba
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from Malaysia says: Om Sairam. Thanks to Hetalji and the entire team for maintaining this wonderful experience platform.
Sorry Baba for posting late.
Thanks, Baba. The below experiences are all due to Your blessings.
1. My super boss approved my request.
2. My subordinate was creating problems and You helped me by resolving the issues.
3. Last few weeks went well and it is all due to Your blessings.
4. My daughter fully recovered from fever.
5. Brother’s house warming was performed well and this is also due to Baba’s blessings.
6. Office deliverables were all good.
Thanks, Baba for all Your support. Please help me to get a promotion and good performance feedback which I am expecting this week.
People have to follow Your path is always my prayer to You, Baba.
Thanks, Baba. This week should be good as always. Om Sairam!
Sai Baba Holds Hands
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from India says: I am Sai Baba’s devotee with Baba’s blessings. Today my little son while playing suddenly started coughing and wheezing. I immediately gave him Udi water and medicine. I started chanting Sai’s name. Within 15 minutes he felt much better. I had vowed before Baba that I will share my experience in the Saiyug network. Thank You Baba for always helping us. Om Sai Ram!