Sai Baba’s Timely Miracles
- Experience 1: Baba, was there with me throughout my pregnancy and helped me to have a normal delivery with a healthy baby. Most of my test results during the pregnancy came out normal with His blessings.
- Experience 2: My two-year-old son started coughing continuously after he was playing with bubbles. I was not sure if he drank some soap solution while I was in the kitchen. I prayed to Please to take care of him and after some time he stopped coughing.
- Experience 3: My parents’ RT-PCR test results came out normal, before their travel to the USA. With Baba’s blessings, they reached here safely and did not have any issues with baggage weight also.
- Experience 4: It started raining heavily when we were going to the temple on our marriage day. I prayed to Baba, that the rain should subside by the time we reach there. With Baba’s blessings, the rain was reduced and we had a very good darshan that day.
- Experience 5: On the same day, I kept my phone somewhere and couldn’t find it since evening (usually it’s in silent mode). We searched for it even when we were going to the temple. I prayed to Baba to help me and was able to find it in no time after that. Om Sai Ram.
- Experience 6: My daughter got hurt on her nose at a birthday party. She was not even letting me touch it. I applied some Udi on her nose and chanted Om Sai Rakshaka Sharanam 108 times. With Baba’s blessings, she started feeling better in a couple of days.
- Experience 7: My sister works very hard to earn money for her family. She is trying for a government job and I prayed to Baba to help her clear a competitive exam and yes she passed with Baba’s blessings.
- Experience 8: My mom started having loose stools after she came to the USA for about a month. I prayed to Baba to take care of her and she started doing better after realizing and stopping her high-dose sugar tablets. Baba is taking care of my parents who came here to help me with my delivery and kids.
- Experience 9: Baba showered His blessings on me and my baby on the day of my delivery. My contractions started the previous day and we rushed to the hospital that morning. I thought that I will be able to deliver this baby in about 2-3 hours but I was in labor for almost 12 or more hours. In the labor room, I applied Baba’s Udi from Shirdi and prayed to Baba to help me. It was a pure miracle that whatever I was praying and typing here (with a promise to post on this pious website) started coming true in less than two minutes.
a. My covid test result came out negative before delivery.
b. My water broke naturally.
c. Baby pooped inside my tummy during the labor process and I was very worried. They said that it would be a problem if the meconium gets into her lungs. But with Baba’s blessings, her heartbeat was good during this time.
d. Baby was not coming down and I was very worried that I might have to go through a cesarean. But with Baba’s blessings everything turned out in my favor in just about 15 mins and I gave birth to a healthy baby girl normally.
d. Baby cried after she was born and it was a relief that she didn’t swallow meconium.
- Experience 10: With Baba’s blessings, the baby passed all her screening tests.
- Experience 11: Baby had a higher bilirubin level and the hospital people started drawing blood from her foot so many times to make sure that it was not going up. With Baba’s blessings, we finally got a discharge order and her bilirubin level came down over the next few days.
- Experience 12: Baba, helped us to choose a good name for the baby at the last minute. I am so happy that her name has S A and I letters in it.
- Experience 13: Baby regained her birth weight at her two weeks appointment.
- Experience 14: My 2-year-old son did not catch any cold with Baba’s blessings.
Prayers: Baba, my husband has become very weak Thandri. He is easily getting sick for small things. Please take care of him and improve his immunity.
Baba, please help my daughter to come out of this constipation problem.
Baba…why is my baby sleeping so much. She should slowly be awake for long periods with your blessings Baba. Please take care of her health and help her to put on weight Thandri.
Baba…with your blessings, my husband should take out the thought of sending my baby or us to India with my parents from his mind Thandri. Please show me a way to start working here Thandri.
Baba…we should buy our own house soon with your blessings. Please help this thought come into my husband’s mind.
Baba…my husband should agree to extend my parent’s stay here. But now because of his rude behavior towards them and me, even my parents are also not willing to stay here for long. My mom even had tears yesterday and my heart feels so heavy and sad. Please mend our relationship and make him feel sorry for his bad behavior Baba. He should understand that cleaning and sanitizing is not the only thing that needs to be done. We need his love and patience. But if my parents leave, how can I manage things with these three little kids Baba? My daughter’s kindergarten will also start in Sept. Please show me a way Thandri.
Baba…my husband’s behavior changed a lot. I am not sure what my mother-in-law is teaching him and what’s going on in his mind.
Baba…all my friends started working now. But everybody has only one kid. I don’t know if my husband is comparing me with them and behaving like this with me. Please give me the strength to earn a job and please please show me a way to start working Baba. Please take care of my health Thandri. Please forgive me if I have done any mistakes knowingly or unknowingly.
Please take care of us, my parents, my sisters, and their family, and all your devotees Thandri. I am really sorry to post these experiences so late Baba. Om Sai Ram.
Sai Baba’s Assurance Through A WhatsApp Message
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from India says: Just when I was beginning to address Baba as ‘Sai Appa’ (my spiritual Father), this miracle unfolded.
By around mid-2020, I began experiencing severe dizziness and visual disturbances from morning till bedtime to the extent that I couldn’t keep my eyes open while in virtual meetings with clients. This was getting embarrassing. As a hands-on mom and homemaker, this condition was impeding my day-to-day activities. My natural first suspicion was vertigo, but then visual disturbances led me to the eye-care center nearby. The preliminary tests revealed no major power changes; the Doctor now suspected the onset of Glaucoma (caused due to damage to the optic nerve and a leading cause for blindness above age 60) and asked me to come the following day for related tests. Needless to say, after googling Glaucoma, I went crazy with anxiety, given that I had just turned 40. Such a long way to go in my entrepreneurial journey, so much to accomplish, family responsibilities and commitments galore, and slowly losing vision – was beyond my comprehension!
The following day, I began walking towards the eye-care center, which is in my neighborhood, camouflaging my anxiety. While still walking in the driveway, I heard a WhatsApp notification. Normally, I choose to ignore such notifications while walking and especially when out on the road. And given my mindset that morning, I was annoyed to hear it. However, in less than a minute, something provoked me to check the message. And lo! I get the picture forwarded by my aunt, Mrs. Valli Muthukrishnan. I stopped a moment in the driveway to look at and absorb the picture in its entirety and savor every bit of it. I just couldn’t believe my eyes for three reasons – 1) Baba’s picture inside an eye signifying He is in my eye and will take care of it. 2) the very title ‘Sai Appa’ (Sai Father) with which I was beginning to address Him in my prayers in the days prior to this miracle. 3) the message in Tamil, in the picture, reads, “Do Not Forget That Your Sai Appa Is There In Your Life”!
Once the realization set into me about the power and timing of this WhatsApp message, I cried uncontrollably all the way, with people on the streets looking at me confused. With the already existing visual disturbance and happy tears flowing incessantly due to Baba’s assurance, I barely had any visibility of the road. So much so, I hid beside a parked car and sobbed my heart out, wiped my eyes and nose, before regaining composure to head towards the clinic.
Needless to say, with Baba’s mighty grace, the eye tests didn’t show anything alarming. With my subsequent bloodwork and GP consultation, Vitamin D deficiency was revealed as the culprit. Indeed, I must ensure to maintain adequate levels of Vitamin D & B12 in order for my optic nerve to stay intact.
With my Sai Appa having my back, am all game to face the myriad challenges life may impose. Om Sai Ram!
Sai Baba Is Our Support
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from USA says: Om Sai Ram! I am a small devotee of Sai Baba. I am also a part of the Mahaparayan group. I have shared many experiences before and many have been published too.
Here is my recent experience:
My baby had jaundice after three days after her birth and it’s been a month, still, her eyes look little yellow and she has jaundice. I had prayed to my Baba to help her and get that reduced. The doctor got her blood work done after a month to see her bilirubin levels. I was really tense and had prayed to Baba to get that normal. It is in a normal range but it needs to be reduced more. Please Baba like always help her to get rid of jaundice completely. Please take care of her health and help her in getting rid of spitting up too. Please be with her and our family and take care of us always. We love you a lot. You are the best Baba.
Please help my baby to remain healthy and get rid of her current health issues. Please keep my baby safe and healthy. Please always be with us and protect us and keep us safe. Baba, please keep showering your blessings on our family.
Thank you for everything Baba. Baba, you know all my worries. Please take care of them. Baba, please be with us and keep showering your love and blessings as always. Please take care of my parents’ health and bless them with healthy, safe, and long life. Baba, be with my family and keep blessing us always. Baba, keep blessing my sister and her husband. You are my everything Baba. I love you so much. Please forgive us for our mistakes. Please end this pandemic soon and keep everyone safe. Om Sai Ram!
Om Sai Namo Namah !
Shri Sai Namo Namah !
Jai Jai Sai Namo Namah !
Sadguru Sai Namo Namah !
Om Shri Sai Nathaya Namah !
Ananta Koti Brahmand Nayak Rajadhiraja Yogiraj ParaBrahma Sri Sadchidananda Samarth Sadguru Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai!
Om Sai Ram!
Request To Sai Baba
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from India says: Om Sai Ram thanks to the team. Baba, You know why I am scared I trust You but I can’t bear this pain and insult we are facing it’s left to You I will wait for Your time and I trust You are with me, Baba.
Posting experience has promised
- Thanks for helping me to clean the pooja room
- My son’s cough got reduced and he slept after surrendering to you
- You helped me to do the shopping and your selection was outstanding I like everything you bought for me thank you.
- That day due to some biscuits I was upset the whole day thanks for helping me in that situation.
- Thanks for helping me with work and making me reach the office all the time.
If I forgot to post anything forgive me. Make me behave properly without ego and pride and without hurting anyone.
Om Ganeshaya Om Shakthi Kallalamma Thaye Adhithimappa MKDG Om Sai Ram
Sai Baba Is Saviour
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from USA says: Thank you so much Hetalji and Team for doing this devotional work. Because of these miracles so many people get Baba’s guidance and answers in their lives when Needed.
Thank You Baba For Everything You Did For Me And My Family.
I went for my annual ultrasound and the results were normal by Baba’s grace. Before the day when I was reading miracle, He gave answers through this page everything will be alright.
I am asking for something for a very long time and I will wait for that till my breath stops I will never lose hope and I will wait with patients. Baba, it’s hurting me a lot I hope you will show some mercy on me. Love you so much BABA.
Sai Baba Answered Prayer
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from USA says: I am a small Sai Devotee from USA. I wish to share my experience of how Baba answered my prayer.
Baba has been very merciful to me and answered many of my prayers. I am forever grateful for His blessings on me and my family. Recently I prayed to Baba to help my child in her studies. She had been working very hard and was very exhausted towards the end of the term. I prayed to Baba to give her the strength and courage to not give up at the last moment and help her successfully complete her term. Needless to say, she completed her term and gained the exact result she needed. My heart was filled with joy and gratefulnesses for Baba’s blessings on this small devotee. Thank you Baba for being there for us, we hope and pray that we should always remember Your Holy Feet.