Sai Baba’s Blessings and Miracles: A Devotee’s Journey of Faith and Miracles
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Baba Devotee from India says: Om Sai Ganesha. I am one of the small devotees of our sweet Baba. Please keep me anonymous. Thank you, Hetal Mam, and team for your service. Baba, as promised, I am sharing Your blessings here. Thank You for everything, Baba.
1) Baba, thank You for sending Vn with me on that day. It’s all because of You only. Baba, You only can now change things. You know my wish, and I have submitted the same at Your lotus feet. Please bless me with Your Ashirvad, Baba.
2) Every Thursday, I go to Sai Baba temple for Shej Aarti. Recently, the temple priest started giving the Aarti plate to one of the devotees from the crowd to perform Aarti. Last Thursday, I wished that I should also get a chance to perform Aarti and went to the front row, but the priest called someone else. So I was a little disappointed and down and said to Baba, “When You want, give me the chance to perform Your Aarti.” Now see Baba’s Leela. Next Thursday, I was not expecting that Baba would fulfill my wish. Actually, that day I arrived late when Aarti was starting. I prayed to Baba and turned to go behind to stand in the Aarti row when one of the temple persons told me to stop and go back to take the Aarti plate from the priest. Devotees, I can’t express my feelings at that moment. I thanked Baba wholeheartedly for blessing me so soon. Thank You, Baba, for listening to our smallest wish also.
Baba also helped me with bike repair. Actually, my bike was having a problem, and instead of giving it to my regular mechanic, I gave it to some other mechanic for repair. He kept it for one day and next gave me my bike back and charged Rs. 1600/-. I paid him and came home. The next day, again the same problem occurred. Somehow I managed my office with the bike for the next two days and on Sunday went to my regular mechanic. While leaving home, I prayed to Baba that repair charges should not exceed ₹ 300/- and lo, the mechanic said that the other mechanic didn’t repair it properly, fixed the problem, and charged me exactly ₹ 300/-.
Now, if this is not Baba’s blessings, then what is? Baba, I am Your devotee and want to be always at Your lotus feet. Baba, You know for what I am praying wholeheartedly. I can’t see my parents in tension. Please bless me with my wishes and also protect my family, friends, and all animals and birds. Om Sai Rakshak Sharanam Deva.
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Baba Devotee from India says: I have been a devotee of Baba since childhood and I wish to share a few of my experiences.
- We have a trip planned for our anniversary, and it’s during my period. Because it’s a special occasion for us and also a long weekend, we planned to go for it. But for the past two days, I’ve been experiencing symptoms of my period and felt worried. However, Baba helped us finally to complete all darshans without any problem. I was very happy with the trip too. Thank You, Baba. Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram.
- We are on a trip, and my husband suddenly started experiencing severe hand pain. It was a road trip, and he had to drive as well. Despite the intense pain, he didn’t complain and continued driving. However, I prayed to Baba to help relieve my husband’s pain and also tied the sacred thread of Lord Murugan given in the temple. After that, he seemed to forget his pain, and even though it was still present, it didn’t disturb him. It’s Baba who takes on the pain of His devotees and helps us get through it. It’s all His miracle. Thank You, Baba. Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram.
- We went on a trip to Chennai from Hyderabad and had to catch a flight. Even though we started early, heavy traffic prevented us from reaching the airport even 25 minutes before departure. However, Baba, as our guide, didn’t let us give up and encouraged us to give it a try. We were still under the impression that we might not be allowed inside the airport itself. But we were stunned to see that, with Baba’s grace, they allowed us inside and even boarded the flight. Nevertheless, it was Baba’s miracle, nothing else. Thank You, Baba, not just for letting us board the flight but also for the faith You kept in us. Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram.
- I lost my earrings around 3 months ago at a mall. So, despite having limited funds, I purchased them again. I went on a trip, and upon returning, I couldn’t find them once more. My tears rolled out as it felt like the situation was repeating. After searching for an hour, I started talking to Baba and began writing a prayer request. Then, I got to see my earrings. Thank You, Baba. Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram.
Sai Baba’s Guidance in Technical Challenges and Healing Prayers
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Baba Devotee from India says: Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raja ParaBrahm Shri Sachchidanand Sathguru Sainath Ki Jai.
I offer my heartfelt pranams to the team of this divine blog and to all the readers. I am here to share another blessing of our beloved Sai.
There was an app that I had trouble fixing, and I was really worried. The problem was always at the back of my mind, and it annoyed me so much. I prayed to Baba to please help me fix it, and yes, I could figure it out today, and it felt like such a relief. Thank You so much, Sai 🙏
One of my close friends was not feeling well for the past 4 days, and I vowed to Sai that I would share the experience here if she got cured. She said she is feeling okay today. Please help her get healthy, Sai. Please bless my family and friends and everyone, Sai. Thank You so much once again, Baba. Please bless me, heal Sai…
Om Sri Sai Nathaya Namaha!!!! Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai!!!!
Download Shirdi Sai Baba Mantra Book for Free
We invite you to download our ‘Shirdi Sai Baba Mantra’ book, which is a collection of powerful mantras that can help you connect with the divine energy of Sai Baba and seek his blessings. We hope this book serves as a valuable resource on your spiritual journey and brings you closer to the love and grace of Sai Baba.
A Daughter’s Devotion: Finding Strength in Sai Baba’s Blessings during Pregnancy
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Baba Devotee from India says: I would like to be called Baba’s daughter. It’s my privilege that I got to know about this site, and it gives me the strength to remain positive. Thank You, Hetalji and team, for maintaining this modern Sai Satcharitra. Coming to my experience, I prayed to Baba for the baby’s movements to be proper. Suddenly, I felt a kick. Thank You, Baba. Please make my pregnancy journey smoother. Bless me with a healthy baby, Baba. Baba, please, it’s my viksha from You, protect, Baba. Help 🙏🙏🙏. I might have done wrong. But You are my maa, bapa, everything. Can’t You forgive me? I have surrendered everything at Your lotus feet. Make us healthy. Stay with me, Baba. Save, heal, protect. Give Your blessings, show Your miracle, Baba 🙏🙏🙏. Om Sai Rakshak Saranam Deva. I have promised Baba that I’ll share Your Leela. 🙏🙏. Baba, shower Your blessings. 🙏🙏🙏. Need You by my side. Sachidananda Sadguru Sainath Maharaj ki Jay.
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Baba Devotee from Malaysia says: Om Sairam. Thanks, Baba, for Your blessings to me, and Your blessings helped me to achieve great things. I promised that I would post if my meetings were good, and thanks, Baba, for making it happen through Your blessings.
About house shifting, thanks, Baba, for helping me to complete house shifting within a few days. Please help to complete the handover without any issues. Thanks, Baba.
A Concerned Devotee: Seeking Sai Baba’s Intervention for Daughter-in-law’s Pain
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Baba Devotee from USA says: Jai Sai Ram, I live in the USA and am a very small devotee of Baba. Last week, my daughter-in-law hurt her shoulder, and there was shoulder pain. I was worried because she has a history of back pain as well. I prayed to Baba to make it better. She had an MRI yesterday and got the result today. It came out normal with a little bit of care for sure. I would like to thank Baba for this. Baba, please be with us all the time.