Sai Baba – Our Only Saviour
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from USA says: I am a Homemaker, recently relocated to the US. I am a first-generation devotee of Baba.
All our family members have been ardent devotees of Baba, although we came in contact only in the recent past. While I am married to a family who hails from Sringeri and follows Shankaracharya, I was brought up by my grandmother, who was an ardent Datta devotee. However, when we lived in Thyagarajanagar, Bangalore, close to both Dattatreya temple and Shirdi Sai temple. I felt I renewed my relationship with Him from a previous birth. My family was also very encouraging of this and never stopped me from visiting Baba’s temple. However, my ritual was more limited to just going to His temple on Thursdays and praying for the welfare of the family.
Our family relocated to the US in 2016. When I once visited my younger daughter who lives in California, I used to go with her to a Baba temple where she volunteered every week. I would look forward to accompanying her because I got to spend a solid two hours meditating in front of my Father. Then, one day I had to travel back to my son’s house in Maryland. That week when I went to the temple, I was in tears because; we had not seen a Baba temple in close proximity to my son’s house where I got to spend such long hours. I was telling Him how I would miss visiting Him in the temple, although I believe He is so much within each of us. I was holding back my tears because I was in a public place when my phone rang. It was my son. I hesitantly picked up the call because I was in the temple. Baba says “if you call Him earnestly, He will be there” and He proved it. My son called me to tell me that he was returning from a Baba temple that was very close to his house. My joy knew no bounds. All of us at home read Satcharitra as a ritual – not wanting material benefits but seeking protection and spiritual progress.
Recently, my daughter was visiting us from California. With the COVID threat, we were all very hesitant as much as we wanted to meet her. Knowing everything will be fine and we would have His grace, she started from California by flight. She had two stopovers. While her wait time at the airport was only 30 minutes, there were flight delays and she called us to inform us that the airline did not have a crew to fly from Arizona to Maryland. I was tense and looked up to Him – I had only closed my eyes when she called back and said that she had boarded the flight and the crew was identified. Merciful Baba helps us. She travelled around when the Omicron variant had started to peak. Udi before travel, Udi after travel – of course, she was vaccinated too. With His grace and abundant blessings, she tested negative on both her COVID tests. We pray to our Father, the Almighty Baba to always bless everyone, protect everyone and foster our spiritual growth.
Bow to Sri Sai, Peace be to all.
Sri Satchidananda Sadguru Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai.
Sai Baba Always Listens To Prayers
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from Germany says: Greetings Hetalji. Please keep my name anonymous. I live in Germany with my husband and two kids.
Baba is everything to us. He is my Appa(father). I consider Him mainly as my Appa (father). I have shared a few experiences here which got posted also with Baba’s grace. Coming to our recent experiences.
1. One evening, my 11-year-old son went to play outside. While coming back, when he was trying to open the main door he got stuck his right-hand ring finger in the door. When he entered our home his fingernails were all black and he was crying because of the heavy pain. We kept an ice bag and also washed in ice water. Yet he had very bad pain and a quite swollen finger. I prayed to our beloved Baba and kept His Udi and also put some on his forehead and gave him to drink. The next day morning the pain got reduced, he felt well and there was no sign of fracture or any serious issue. Just the nail alone was black and dead and it will fall off on its own and the new nail will grow. Baba only helped him and reduced his pain and saved him from a serious issue. Thank You Baba.
2. My husband had some skin allergies like dry patches on his cheeks and on the head. We went to the doctor here and they gave us some ointment. After putting the ointment it reduced well but it again came back. So we went again and this time the doctor took a tissue from the stomach and said that they would do a tissue culture to see if anything chronic or any other major disease to be ruled out. I was so scared. Again our only Saviour was Baba. Trust Him and He will never fail you. I kept my prayers to Him and waited for the results. With Baba’s blessings, the doctor said that it was just the normal dry skin because of this weather and he again gave different ointments and it reduced and is almost well. Thank You, Baba.
Baba knows my health issue too and I strongly believe that soon He will pull me from that and give me a healthy life. I am waiting with Shraddha and Saburi. Soon I will share that experience here on this platform.
Thank You for this holy site to share our experiences and read other devotees’ experiences. Baba, thank You for everything and for being our everything. Baba, please be with us and with all always.
Om Sai Ram
Om Sai Rakshak Saranam Deva
Om Sai Sri Sai Jai Jai Sai
Shraddha And Saburi – Two Coins Of Dakshina
Shirdi Sai Devotee Meghna Sai from India says: I am a daughter of Govinda (Sai). Thank You Deva for being with me. Thanks to the team for the service.
Om Sai Ram! I am Meghna Sai from Bangalore. I can’t describe Your leela. Only and only You can do miracles to the needy at the right time. Thanks for choosing me as Your devotee. That is the biggest blessing of my life. Sai is a solution to all problems. First He will face the difficulties and after arranging everything in our favour He will leave us to face the final Victory! That is Sai.
As promised, posting answered prayers, Govinda:
1. Thanks for helping us to buy a TV. Finally, after one year, all the processes went smoothly. Likewise, I want that whatever I get in my life; everything should be Your blessing. Then only You can see 100% satisfaction and smile on my face, You know that.
2. Thanks for making Adhi sleep by reducing his cough. Thanks for giving us Udi when we forgot to carry but I was confident that You will provide me before I reach the hospital.
3. Thanks for helping me to attend interviews in both schools. Results left under Your lotus feet.
4. Thanks for making me celebrate Ram Navami. Everything went smoothly with Your blessings.
5. Thanks for helping in my work and for Your blessings on our family.
6. Thanks for helping me when I have anxiety for no reason.
7. Two bad dreams but You said that You are there. So there was no tension.
8. if I have forgotten to post anything promised then please forgive me. Sorry for my childish behaviour and for blaming You for everything because I trust in You so much. Love You jastiiiiii.
Om Ganeshaya Om Shakthi Kallallamma thaye Adhithimappa Om Sai Ram MKDG Om Sai Rakshak Sharanam Deva Digambara Digambar Sripada Vallabha Digambara Digambara Digambara Srichakra Dattatreya Digambara Om Shree Sai Arogya Kshemadaya Namaha Om Shirdi Vasaya Vidmahe Sachidananda Dhimahi Tanno Sai Prachodayath Om Sri Sai Theertha Namaha
Sai Baba First Removes Our Karma And Shows The Right Path
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from India says: I was facing a lot many issues personally. I was depressed and unmotivated. Baba removed my karmas.
Coming to my experience:
Today, I visited Baba’s temple near my mom’s house. I had been postponing my visit to this temple for four weeks.
Two days back I went to a book shop along with my sister to buy some books. There I saw Sai Satcharitra which I had been planning to buy for the past so many days. After that, I saw the Sai Divya Pooja book also. First I thought of buying it but later I couldn’t remember what happened and I didn’t purchase that book.
Later when I was back at my house, I realized that I hadn’t purchased the book. I felt bad and sad for not buying it. I thought that if I want that book then Baba will give me that in any form or someone will donate that book to me.
Then yesterday also, I went near that book shop. It came into my mind but again I ignored it since yesterday I thought that Baba would give it to me in any form.
So today at last I went to the temple. I attended evening aarti and took my Sai Satcharitra book. I kept It near Baba’s Feet and took His blessings. After that one lady with her family came with books and prasad to distribute to Sai devotees.Then I was very surprised and overjoyed. I didn’t expect this from Baba.
Thank You so much.
Shatakoti pranams to You, Baba.
Sorry for my mistakes and thank You for forgiving me.
Sai Baba Miracles
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from the USA says: I want to be called Sai’s daughter. Thank you Hetalji and team for providing us with this platform where we Sai devotees can share our Sai experience with our Sai family.
Today I am here again to thank my Sai for everything that He is doing for me and my family. Sai thank You so much for taking care of me and always protecting me. Thank You, Sai for helping me successfully do this time’s thing too. Everyone liked everything and they gave very good feedback, Deva. This could not have happened without Your help, Sai. Sai Deva, always is with us and protect us. We are nothing without You, Deva.
Love You Sai.
Om Sai Ram!
Sai Baba Saved Devotee’s Father
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from India says: Om Sairam. I am a small devotee of Baba. Baba saved my Father. In the month of January this year, my father was admitted to the ICU due to some health issues. We were worried. He is already suffering a lot due to other health issues and up on this one new one was diagnosed.
I am a part of the Global Mahaparayan and Vishnu Sahasranamam. I prayed a lot to Baba that he should get well soon and be discharged soon from the hospital and that I would share this on this blog. With Baba’s grace, he was discharged after a week. Doctor asked us to do a test after two months. I prayed to Baba that it should come normal. Sorry, Baba for posting late. Please take care of the entire family and keep them healthy. Bless them with a long life. Please solve our other problems too. Keep showering Your blessings on us. Om Sairam Koti Koti Pranam. Thanks Baba.