Thanks To Sai Baba
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from Australia says: I am a small devotee of Baba for the past few years. Baba has given me so much in life to cherish. Baba was always with me during my tough times as well. I have posted many leelas of Baba on this website. Thank you very much to those who maintain this platform. My day starts with reading Baba’s leelas and ends with Baba’s leelas. There are so many times when I felt Baba was not helping me but my beloved Baba was actually working on the matter.
Today, as per the promise to Baba, I have collected all the incidents where Baba helped us.
1. My husband’s phone was suddenly not working and being Saturday, we could not find a place to repair it. We were also worried that the warranty had expired and so, it would cost us more for the repair. I prayed to Baba and immediately, after my prayers the phone started working. Thank You very much, Deva.
2. I was enrolled in higher education and I received my materials. Suddenly, on the first day, I realized that this course would be tough for me to complete during this time due to family and work commitments. I immediately called them and in general, they do not refund the money. I prayed to Baba in my deep heart and the lady on the other end said that they mostly cannot refund in full. After a few hours, suddenly I received a call from them and they had decided to refund me in full. This happened only due to Sai Baba’s grace. Thank You, Baba.
3. My son was worried that he would not be selected for the Cricket team in his school and to our surprise, he was allowed to play. Thank You Deva and please continue to shower Your grace so that he will continue to play in this team itself.
4. My son is in year 12 and completing his school. I want him to become a doctor and as part of this, he needs to do a volunteer program in hospital settings. Due to Covid, it was very difficult to get into a volunteer program and by Baba’s grace, he got into the nearby aged care settings. Thank You very much, Baba. Baba, please help him to get the desired score in UCAT and get into interviews and medicine, please. Baba, without Your grace this is not possible kindly shower all Your blessings on him and please come and stay with us as per our promise.
5. My sister’s daughter was sick and I was worried about her health. Thanks, Baba for curing her. She is starting her work journey all by herself in the new city and please be with her all the time. Baba kindly showers Your blessings. Baba, she should be healthy, happy, and get a good alliance for her marriage.
6. My son was selected for Chemistry Olympiad School. Baba only made this happen and we were very happy as he was struggling to get this far. But to our surprise when school started he has been told by his teacher that he also did well in Physics Olympiad and so he was considered for Physics Olympiad summer school. Thanks for that too Deva. I leave my worries at Your feet and I am worried about his exam results. Please help him to get an ATAR of 99.90 and get into medicine here itself so that he can stay with us. Please shower Your grace.
7. I was worried that my sister did not call me and I prayed to Baba that she should call me. By Baba’s grace, she called me. Baba, thank You for that.
8. My Periappa and Periamma were met with a fire accident and I was worried about this. I prayed to Baba to cure them and thanked Deva for saving them.
9. At work, I was helping someone to fix their login into an external website and it was not working even though we spent two hours. I prayed to Baba to show me the way and immediately, Baba helped me to fix the issue. Thanks, Deva.
10. Senior Officer has not done the work correctly and I was trying to correct and point out his mistakes. I was worried about the outcome but he accepted it. Baba, please correct the relations at work and You know all the things. Please help me as I am so tired of all this politics.
11. My son started the volunteer program and went to the hospital but the supervisor was not there. We were worried that he may not be allowed to volunteer on that day and I prayed to Baba that they should allow my son Baba to shower His grace and all went well.
12. While cleaning the office I lost my diamond ring and I prayed to Baba. I still could not find it but to my surprise, I found one Udi packet. I do not know what Baba is saying to me and I am still hopeful that I will find my ring.
13. We were trying to find a house for rent for my sister’s daughter in the new city and it was not an easy job to find one. My parents went with her and found one due to Baba’s grace. Baba, please be with her all the time and bless her so that she is healthy and happy.
14. We were trying to transfer some money to India from the new site and suddenly it did not work and we were worried that we will lose money. My husband called them and requested them to refund the money and by Baba’s grace, without any issues, it happened.
15. My debit card was missing in the purse and we did not notice it until recently. We were worried about this lost card. We called the bank and requested the bank to post them ASAP. By Baba’s grace, soon I will receive the new card.
16. These days, my son is so upset as he got grey hair and I do not know what to do I could not see my teenager cry all the time. His self-esteem has been shattered and he is not coming outside the house. Baba, please show us a way and please help him to protect the remaining hair. Baba, please I am sorry if I have done anything wrong knowingly or unknowingly. I am sure You know how painful it is for a mother to watch her kid crying all the time. My husband’s family has a genetic problem and now my son also has at a young age. Baba, please protect him.
17. Thank You very much for helping my son to get into summer school and please bless him so that he can soon be selected for the international Olympiad. This can only happen by Your grace.
18. I wanted to go to the temple for the New year and I was worried that I will get my monthly periods. So I prayed to Baba and to my surprise I got my periods now. It is all good. Baba, please bless us to go to the temple to pray for my sister’s health.
19. I wanted my son to go out with his friends so that he will forget about his health and he will be happy. My son was not ready to call or speak to his friends and I suggested he call his friend for a movie but my son was worried that his friend may not reply to him. I prayed to Baba to help him. As soon as I prayed, His friend immediately replied and my son went and enjoyed the movie. Thanks, Deva.
20. Baba You know that my sister is struggling due to retinal detachment and cataract surgery at this young age. I have been praying to You for the past 1.5 years also. Baba, tomorrow is her second surgery. Baba, please be with her and get her vision back. I am so worried. Tomorrow is Thursday and You have planned this surgery.
I am sure You will shower all Your blessings on her and I am sure You will be there during the operation with her. Please Deva, please help her. I will post again when she recovers fully and gets her vision back.
Baba, please bless everyone and especially my sister for her health and happiness. Baba, please bless everyone including friends, family and relatives, and the whole world. Please bless us for the New Year 2022. Baba, please be with us and no harm can come when You are near to us. Please bless my son to get into medicine and as per promise, You will come to the new house.
Sai Baba Helps Whenever Devotee Calls Him
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from India says: I’m a small devotee of Sai Baba, I would like to tell a few experiences where Baba has helped me. Firstly thank You Baba for showering Your love for me and my family. Sorry Baba for posting my experience late, as I had promised You, but due to some other reasons I was not able to thank You for what You have done. I know Baba You will forgive me for this delay and always be with me whenever I call out for You.
Coming to my experience.
1. It was during a visit to Thirupathi, where I was having vomit sensation and tiredness while traveling and we were also on the way to Kalastri. I was scared that I can’t go to Kalastri temple. It was then I called our Baba for help, where he removed my tiredness and stopped my vomit, and made me reach the temple.
2. My mother is struggling with gallstones and often gets pain. As the pain was severe she started to vomit. The doctor advised taking a blood test to check for the function of the liver. During the test, I promised Baba that if the report came normal then I would post my experience. As I had promised I am writing this for thanking Baba.
You know Baba, my mom is 65 years old, and now doctors have suggested gallbladder surgery. Please give her strength and always stay beside my mother and make the surgery successful.
3. I and my relatives had been on a trip to visit a river. While returning home we forgot the route and entered some forest-like area and completely lost the route home. At that time the rain started with heavy thunderstorms and lightning. The rain was nonstop, where few kids were there and they started crying. I started continuously chanting Baba’s name and asked Him to stop the rain, show us the path to reach the home safely, and save the kids and others. Within 10 minutes the rain stopped and Baba showed us the path in that bushy forest to reach the road. He helped us find some people who helped us to reach home. I request all the devotees to believe in Baba and He will never leave you alone in any situation. Call out for our Sai Appa and He will appear for us.
Sai Baba The Real Protector Of The World
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee From Ireland Says: I am a Sai devotee staying in Ireland. Whatever I am is just because of Baba’s blessings.
I am staying here in Ireland. Recently, due to the new variant of the virus, the cases had increased a lot. One day I was in a hurry and went with my friends to a mall. Did some shopping and then realized that day the cases had approached around 14 thousand. I was wearing a mask but spoke to many people during that day. I came home and was tensed that I shouldn’t have gone, but then I prayed to our dear Sai to save me in this situation. I prayed to Baba to keep me safe during this pandemic time. So, as promised to Baba I am posting the experience here.
It is truly said that whatever the situation is we must surrender to our Sai with full faith. Whatever Baba does is sure for our best. So, everyone has full faith and patience in Sai and be humble, sincerely perform our duties. May, Sai bless us all.
Bow to Shri Sai and Peace be to All. Om Sairam!
Experience With Sai Baba
Shirdi Sai Devotee Maheswara from India says: My Name is Maheswara. I am working in the IT field in Hyderabad.
Experience: I needed money due to my expenditure being out of expected in the December 2021 month. So I applied for salary advance in my company on Dec 21st. As per company policy, the first and second-level approvals are taken care of on Monday. So both levels’ approvals were confirmed on Dec 27th, but the amount was not credited. When I called HR, she said the amount will be credited next Monday i.e. Jan 04th, 2022. So I needed to wait till that time and I would have to struggle for money. I prayed to Baba that if the salary would be credited then I would post this experience on this site. So with Baba’s blessings, the advance salary got credited into my account today i.e. on Dec 28th, 2021. Thank You so much, Baba.
Baba, please bless me to sell my flat at the proper price. Om Sainathaya Namaha.
Thanks To Sai Baba
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from USA says: Om Sai Ram to all Sai devotees. Thank You to the team for maintaining this blog.
I had forgotten about something and when I suddenly remembered I was panicking. I had to get an appointment and when I called, it was not working out. I prayed to Baba that I would share the experience and within a few minutes everything worked out and I was able to get the appointment.
Baba, I pray that it should not take long and that everything should go well. There was another difficult situation and Baba helped to solve it. Baba, words are not enough to say Thank You for all the times You help us. Thank You for always being there for us dear Baba. Thank You so much, Baba. Om Sai Ram.
Sai Baba Looked After Devotees
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Devotee from India says: I am from Karnataka, keep me anonymous.
Thank you Hetalji and team for maintaining this website.
Coming to my experience, we have traveled to the UK with Baba’s blessings and we did not face any problems during the travel. We are fine after 14 days (we were worried because of the Omicron virus) of our arrival to the UK. Thanks to our beloved Sai Who looked after us very well.
Please shower Your blessings on everyone who is going through pain.